Buy your mexican milagros now! "Milagros" is the Spanish word for “miracles.” Milagros are small metal charms that come in a wide variety of shapes. Traditionally, these charms were used in Latin America and some European countries as religious petitions to saints and deities, somewhat like votive candles at a church altar. People pin individual milagros to the fabric draped over the statue of a saint or sometimes set them out in a shrine. These wonderful sculptures are handmade by Mexico's Finest Artisans
- Milagros are small metal charms that come in a wide variety of shapes
- Set of 4 Different Tin Painted Sacred Hearts Ornaments. Assorted colors
- Great as wall decoration, bookmarks, they have the perfect size!
- Size: 5.5" X 5.5" Hand-painted by Mexican artisans.
- Each item is hand-painted individually, colors may change from the picture shown